We're packing up TONS of cookbooks, our aprons and
our very best book-signing pens...can't wait to meet YOU there!
Be sure to dress in layers so you'll be comfortable in the cool morning and stay cool in the afternoon that may heat up. Comfy shoes that you can walk around and around in are a must...with over two thousand vendors, it's sure to be a full day. Have a pocket-size umbrella? Tuck it into your bag...you never know what Ohio weather holds!
Here's a handy list of other market must-haves...
- Your shopping list! Keep it general...costume jewelry for crafting, a nightstand for the guest room, a new pitcher for summertime. You'll be surprised how much it'll help keep you focused while you're browsing!
- Tape measure and room measurements so you'll know your bargain will fit once you get it home.
- Paint chips or fabric swatches you're trying to match.
- A small notebook to jot down measurements and dealer information...don't forget a pen!
- Digital camera to take snapshots of items (or booths!) to revisit before leaving for the day.
- A tote bag roomy enough to hold small finds or a wheeled cart to hold the heavier items.
- Bungee cords to secure items for the ride home and bubble wrap for breakables.
- In your backpack, tote a bottle of water, snacks, hand wipes, your cell phone to keep up with shopping buddies and CASH...most dealers prefer it!
What else do you seasoned shoppers recommend?
See you there!
P.S. Did you see that the 20 finalists have been selected for the Preview Party contest? Click over to our Page on Facebook to see who'll be sharing recipes from Slow Cookers, Casseroles & Skillets!