Linking to all the goodies we find is kind of impossible but wouldn't it be fun to have all those links in one place?
Enter a great idea from Kim McCallie:
Why not host a blog hop of our own?
It's a collection of recipes, clickable from right here on this post.
We're calling ours a Recipe Round-Up and
YOU can join in the fun...just add your recipe below!
1. When adding your link, make sure you're linking directly to the recipe post rather than the main page of your blog.
2. For the Name field, enter the name of your recipe so we can see at a glance what you're sharing!
3. After linking up, be sure to grab the button to link back to this post.
4. Have more than one quick & easy recipe to share? The more the merrier! Go ahead and link them all.
5. Have fun visiting other blogs linking up...there's sure to be some good ones!
Grab this button for your blog and link back here!
To get the party started, enjoy this recipe from our Cookbook of the Week!
Shared with us by Diana Duff of Cypress, California, this recipe is just as good as anything you'd get in a restaurant and ready in about as long as you'd wait for a table! Great way to use up leftover cooked chicken too.
2 boneless, skinless chicken
breasts, cooked and shredded
salt, pepper and garlic salt
1 to 2 T. margarine
10 8-inch flour tortillas
8-oz. pkg. shredded Monterey
1/4 c. green onion, diced
1 T. oil
Garnish: sour cream,
refried beans, guacamole
Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper and garlic salt. Heat margarine in a large skillet over medium heat; add chicken and sauté for about 3 minutes. Spoon chicken into each tortilla. Top with cheese and green onion; roll up. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add rolled up tortillas and sauté until golden. Serve with sour cream, refried beans and guacamole. Serves 6 to 8.
Want to share our blog hop (or this recipe!) on Facebook, Twitter or somewhere else? Click a button below!