On our Page on Facebook over the weekend, we asked which
of our cookbooks YOU thought was our bestselling of all time...
today you'll get the answer!
Filled with recipes all ready in under an hour, it's divided according to main ingredient, along with a chapter of desserts.
Let's take a look...
- In Market Fresh & Fast, you'll find a whole chapter of recipes devoted to veggies & fruit. We like this chapter (and really, this whole book!) for turning our farmers' market finds into dinner.
- In Oodles of Noodles, we've gathered family-friendly pasta dishes plus some new twists on old favorites.
- Have some ground beef or pork chops in the freezer? Hearty in a Hurry is where you'll find recipes for these and lots of other cuts of beef and pork.
- Quick as a Wink is filled with chicken & turkey recipes that range from easy toss-together salads to after-Thanksgiving feasts.
- Treats in a Twinkle has a collection of quick desserts, many using cake mixes and other timesaving shortcuts.
- Perfectly Prepared Pantry...now that's something special we'll share below.
But first, how about a sample recipe? This one is from Hearty in a Hurry and the whole family will love it...try it with turkey or chicken meatballs too!
Meatball Sub Casserole
Shared by Christi Miller of New Paris, Pennsylvania. She likes to serve this tasty casserole with a green salad and garlic bread...sounds delicious!
1 loaf Italian bread, cut into 1-inch thick slices
8-oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
1/2 c. mayonnaise
1 t. Italian seasoning
1/4 t. pepper
2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
1-lb. pkg. frozen meatballs, thawed
28-oz. jar spaghetti sauce
1 c. water
Arrange bread slices in a single layer in an ungreased 13"x9" baking pan; set aside. Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise and seasonings together; spread over bread slices. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese; set aside. Gently mix meatballs, spaghetti sauce and water together; pour over cheese mixture. Sprinkle with remaining cheese; bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Serves 4.
Doesn't that sound tasty? All easy to find ingredients put together in a new way and ready in a flash...it's what Meals in Minutes is all about!
- Kitchen Math is a list of handy measurements that fill you in on how much to buy...for example, did you know that 1/2 cup chopped tomato equals one small tomato? If you need a whole cup for your recipe however, you'd better get a large one!
- The other section is a list of pantry staples, but not just any list! If you're stocked up on everything on this Perfectly Prepared Pantry list, you can make almost every recipes inside Meals in Minutes...neat, huh?
Here's a peek inside...as always, click the image to view larger.
Just in case you need one MORE reason to add this book to your cookbook collection, you can get it for HALF PRICE right now! Just become a Fan of our Page on Facebook to get the special code!
Share this recipe and all the special goodies found inside Meals in Minutes with a friend...our buttons make it easy to pass it on!